Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Shev Chat | Shev Masala | Shev Masala Chat

It was a rainy afternoon and I and my husband were at home and wanted to stay at home badly. Neither I, nor my husband wished to go out. Some days you just want to be at home watching a movie or just reading a book. So I had to look for something in the kitchen that can be ready instantly to go with coffee for the evening. I went inside the kitchen and was standing thinking what to do? while my husband came in. He looked at a box that contained a packet of ‘shev’ which we usually buy to make a combo with upma.

He said we will eat this along with coffee and I just could not be happy with only ‘shev’. Yeh dil maange more! you see. What to do? :) So I came up with this instant chat idea. :)  I always have grated coconut in the freezer and I just had to mix the ingredients well. This chat for a rainy evening is no doubt a yummy one!


Ingredients:
  • 1 packet shev
  • 1-2 Onions
  • 2 spoons sugar
  • 1 table spoon grated coconut
  • Pinch of aamchoor or 3-4 drops of lemon juice
  • ½ spoon coconut oil

Method

Mix all the above said ingredients in a vessel and serve it with coffee or tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment